Many furniture restoration problems can be resolved right in your own home. If you have fine furniture that has gotten a little sad over time, lost its glow, gotten in the way of the kids, been too close to a cigarette, or collapsed under Big Uncle Burt; then it’s probably time to make up your list and call.
- Chairs - kitchen chairs, dining room chairs. Loose or wobbly legs, cracked, or broken. We fix them where they stand.
- Tables - kitchen tables, dining tables. Worn or cloudy tops, water marks, scratches, dents or marks. We fill the scratches, remove the marks, and restore the finish. Table legs- loose or broken pedestals, dog chewed feet, scuff marks. We clamp the legs, make the repairs and glue the parts.
- Chests of drawers - broken drawers, broken drawer slides, missing veneer, missing molding. We repair the runners, install new drawer slides, replace the veneer, make new molding and color match the finish.
- Beds - broken or loose side rails and headboards. We repair or replace the hardware, repair finish on headboards.
- Sofas - loveseats, armchairs - broken feet, legs or arms. We inspect the structure under the fabric, make the repairs and re-assemble the upholstered furniture.
- Recliners - Repair wooden frame and repair or install new mechanisms.
Furniture Repair - IN YOUR HOME or BUSINESS - is our business !"
We Come to You!
The damage we see on wood furniture require solutions that call upon our skills, tools and creativity to execute a fine and functional repair. We are very pleased to have many, many satisfied customers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Give us a call to repair or restore your fine furniture.